Top 10 Random Movie Facts You Probably Didn't Know
As fans of movies, you probably think you know it all. However, there are many facts that we do not know about our favorite well-known movie characters. So, here are some facts about these famous characters, that barely known, or not known at all.
1. Johnny Depp, John Cusack, Tom Cruise and Jim Carrey were considered for the part of the restless teen in movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" from 1986 which later became one of the top-grossing films of the year and was enthusiastically received by critics and audiences alike.
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 2: Judgment Day received $21,429 per word he said in the movie. The "Hasta la vista, baby" made him richer for $85,716. For 700 words he had in that role, his salary was $15 million.
3. In the Alfred Hitchcock's movie "Psycho" from 1960, based on the 1959 novel of the same name by Robert Bloch, for the shower scene was used chocolate syrup to show the blood.
4. Bill Murray was a first choice for a role of Batman until Tim Burton came on board as a director. Later Michael Keaton was selected as Batman with Jack Nicholson and Kim Basinger as co-stars. How Gotham City would look like with Bill Murray as a Batman, we will never know.
5. Christopher Walken was originally the choice to play intergalactic smuggler Han Solo in George Lucas "Star Wars" movies. Today it's very hard to think of someone other than Harrison Ford playing that role.
6. In 1998 movie "Big Lebowski" the word "dude" is used approximately 161 times during the movie, the F-word or a modification of the F-word is used exactly 292 times.
7. In James Bond "Casino Royale" film shooting, just one afternoon cost them $300,000 because of destroying three luxury Aston Martin DBS cars for the car roll sequence.
8. In the movie "300", 90% of the time scenes were shoot by using blue screen and 10% green screen. In whole movie there was just one scene shoot in an open air, which was for the horses that were shot for the 'approaching Sparta' scene.
9. On the shooting of the movie "Hobbit" $380 000 was spent just on coffee that crew was drinking. That's alot of caffeine for a small hobbit bodie.
10. During the acting in the movie "Fight club" Brad Pitt chipped his tooth and didn't want to repair it until the end of the shooting because he thought it would look better for his character.